Thursday, June 21, 2007

Finally, I got my driver license

Today, I took a driving test, and I passed! Yeah~


This is my interim driver license


This is my score sheet. I made 8 errors, but it's OK. If I had made more than 15 errors, I would have failed the test.

I can buy a car! If I buy a car, I'll never ride a bicycle again;; Which car should I buy? I'll buy a cheap, used car. Less than $2,000. Around $1,500. I already decided the name of my car. Emilie. Come on, Emilie. I'm waiting for you~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job! Dalyoung,congratulations~~Maybe someday you can take me a drive ^++++^ Yeah!!

Dalyoung, Lee said...

OK, I'll do it. Thanks, Lizzie~

Annabelle Urquhart said...

Thank you very much for writing such an interesting article on this topic. This has really made me think and I hope to read more. texas fake driver license

Abid said...

Buy Fake Driver License by just a click.‎