Sunday, April 1, 2007

Golden Gate Language Schools - placement test

This is my school I'm going to study. Last Monday, I went to school to take a placement test by bicycle. It took about 30 minutes. First, I took a grammar test. It had 50 questions. It was so easy, I missed 3 questions. So, I had to took another grammar test. Wow..It was difficult. I missed 20 questions. If I had studied grammar more, I wouldn't have missed many questions.
Then, I talked with a grandmother who president of this school. She showed me a picture. In the picture, an American family was having something at outside looks like a park. She asked me some questions and I answered it. And she asked me that I made questions myself. So I made questions and answered myself. I wasn't used to speak in English. But whenever I spoke, she said, 'Great~!, You're beautiful student~, good~'. It was good but what was 'beautiful'?;
After talking with president, I took an writing test. It wanted me to write about myself during 15 minutes. So I wrote about my families(my parents, aunt's family), my purpose and so on. Writing was very difficult. Shit;

After tests, I got level 7. This school's level consists of 12 levels. Level 7 is 'advance'.
Is it higher? I don't know well.

Then, I paid the Tuition Fees. It was $1835. I had paid $500 before. Oh, my gosh! Where is my money?! I must study hard.

No comments: