Friday, April 6, 2007

Homework - making sentences.

Competitively – Most sports players play competitively to win.
Triathlon – When I watched a triathlon, I was surprised because it looked very difficult.
To encourage – Praise is a good way to encourage someone.
To focus on – If you have something that you really like to do, you’d better focus on it.
Amateur – Although she is an amateur, her abilities are better than professionals.
Ups and downs – Life is always ups and downs.
To be ranked – If you are ranked first in Olympic, you will be given a gold medal.
To be diagnosed – When I went to the hospital, I was diagnosed with cancer.
To spread – I spread butter on bread.
Surgery – If you didn’t take a surgery, you wouldn’t live anymore.
Aggressive – Be careful of the dog because it is very aggressive.
Chemotherapy – Chemotherapy can cause some side effects.
Sponsor – Almost sports clubs have their sponsors.
Comeback – I am really looking forward to his comeback.
To be beaten or to be matched – World Record is the record that have never been beaten or been matched.
To count – All parts of body count.

---------------------------------------

I don't know a lot of words and writing is difficult;

No comments: