Tuesday, April 3, 2007

My Class Schedule

-- Time -------- Teacher -- Room ------ Subject
09:10-10:00 --- Katie ------ 3 -------- Grammar 7
10:10-11:00 --- Katie ------ 3 -------- Listening Comprehension
11:10-12:00 --- Andrew ---- 1 -------- Pronunciation II
***Lunch***
13:40-14:30 --- Marina ---- 4 -------- Reading 7

This is my class schedule. Last Thursday, I bought text books, and I got that schedule. Oh my gosh.. The Books was very very expensive! A grammar book's price was $43.69. A reading book was $17.19 even it was used book. I spent $153 to buy five books. When I complained about prices, my sisters said that It was not expensive. They said some books' prices were $100 or more. Why are books in America so expensive? America has a lot of trees. I can't understand.

Anyway, today was my second day that I studied in school. At first day, I was disappointed by school because there was so many Koreans. A grammar class was not bad because there was 3 Koreans including me. But!! A listening class was..shit. Only one Vietnamese. The other people were Korean. What the hell is here! Is this America or Korea? So, I decided to become a 'Wangdda.'

But today, some new students came school. Good.. I'll make friends who isn't Korean. They spoke in Korea when they are together. If I had wanted to play with Koreans, I wouldn't have come here.

P.S. I can't understand the speeches that Japanese say. Is their pronunciation poor? Or is my listening poor? I don't know what problem is;;

No comments: