Tuesday, July 10, 2007

My car needs to take a tune-up and change engine oil.

Sometimes, the engine is turned off. When I stepped on the accelerator after I stopped, it suddenly died; At first, I thought it was not a big deal because it had happened rarely. It didn't happen when I was driving. However, while I was driving slowly at the parking place in my school, it happened. Dangerous... Don't do that Emilie~

Thus, today after school, I went to car auto center that my uncle had told me. I have to memorize the map around here. I usually drive to wrong ways; Anyway, I asked to take a tune-up and oil-change. Employees told me something, but I couldn't understand because I didn't know well about cars. I called my uncle and he talked with the employee. He tried to discount the price, which was $80, but it wasn't accepted. After that, he told me, "Go back home. There is another car auto center around my store. Tomorrow, go there . I'll tell the car auto center. You'll be paid $40 there."
Then, I needed to decide how to tell them. Honestly, or not. Finally, I lied; I said I would come back tomorrow because I hadn't known the price so I didn't have enough money.

By the way, I hope all of my car's problems will be solved after tune-up and oil-change. Don't take my money any more!

No comments: