Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I started playing tennis

Today, I went to a park with James at the lunch time in order to play tennis. We had enough time because we didn't have 4th class. Of course, I drove a wrong way; I'm such a good driver, but only one problem is that I don't know roads well. Shit! Anyway, We had never played tennis before today, so we didn't know how to play tennis. Playing tennis was totally, definitely, absolutely different from playing ping-pong. Our play was so bad~ ha! James made a home-run when he tried his first serve. The ball went to an apartment over the fence. We lost one of balls; It was difficult, but it was pretty funny. Later, play more~ Wait, Maria Yuryevna Sharapova!

2 comments:

bitjaruu said...

i want playing tennis
i dont have opportunity playing tennis in korea.

Dalyoung, Lee said...

I also didn't have any opportunities to play tennis in Korea.
A lot of parks in America have tennis courts. I can use them for free! So good~