Monday, June 25, 2007

We made an offer.

Actually, my uncle made an offer. I searched some cars at craigslist.com and showed it to my uncle. He called them, and he and I went to see a car. This is that car.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/car/358753280.html

My uncle examined that car. That car was quite good. Interior was so clean because owner is a high-school girl. I thought this car was small before I saw it. It was large enough. My uncle and I liked that car, but my uncle wanted to discount the price. He offered $1500 for that car. The owner said, "Tomorrow, someone is supposed to come and see our car. If he makes an offer higher than you, I'll sell my car to him. However, if he makes an offer lower than you or same, I'll sell it to you." Thus, my uncle gave his cell phone number to him. I have to wait until tomorrow night. Mm.. I wanna buy this car. I wish I can buy this car. If I can't buy this car, I'll be so tired in order to buy a car because my uncle doesn't have enough time. Please give me the car. Somebody pray for me;;

----------------------

Oh, damn! The owner sold the car to another guy. I think I should have bought it by $1600. It's so stressful. I don't wanna ride my bicycle anymore~ I must find other cars. Why doesn't god bless me? I go to church every week!

No comments: