Saturday, June 30, 2007

California Driver License



Yesterday, my driver license arrived my home. I'm going to hate DMV because of my picture. Who is it-_-; That picture isn't me. Anyway, I don't need to carry my passport anymore~. My license is my ID. It's so convenient. If I lose my passport, it'll cause some problems. However, I can just leave it at home. So~ good, man!


Tomorrow, I'm going to go to Santa Cruz with James and Alex. We're looking forward to going to there. Beach~! I've never gone to any beaches since I came to America. I'm supposed to drive my car to there. I heard that the way to Santa Cruz was kind of dangerous. Hahaha. It's OK, I can do it. Moreover, I have my insurances. Medical insurance and car insurance. Let's go!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You write very well.