Friday, June 29, 2007

Finally, I got my car insurance~!

I went to Farmers insurance company on El Camino Real. All of the officers were Koreans. The officer who counseled me studied at GGLS more than 10 years ago. She was kind and tried to discount the insurance rate. I paid $332.8 for six months. Myoung, who is my cousin's boyfriend's cousin and a schoolmate and a colleague in church, paid $270 for six months. However, I couldn't get some discounts. The officer explained that reason, but I already forgot; Now, I have only $22; I need to get a job to feed my car. I spent almost $2000 to get my car. My car price $1500, DMV resister $139, Insurance $333.

Anyway, after I got my car insurance, I drove on San Tomas to my school. It was so~~~ good. I used to ride my bicycle on San Tomas, but! no more bicycle, yeah~ Let's run Emilie!

No comments: