Friday, April 13, 2007

Korean Students

There is a lot of Korean students in my school, GGLS. Damn it! All of my classes have half or more Korean students. Students of Reading class are all Korean! What the hell.... So, I rarely talk with Korean students. Of course, it would be fun if I talked with them. But it is not helpful for me. They always speak in Korean. Why did they come here? Are they rich? Did they come here to make Korean friends? I can't understand them. The Korean students who I talk are two. One is my classmate in Grammar class. I think he is trying to improve English. Another is a person who I met at church.
Anyway, it is hard to make foreign country friends in my school. So far, I made 4 friends. David, Natalia, Sheida?, Asami. David and Natalia are brother and sister, 19 and 20 years old. They are Indonesian. Sometimes I eat a cloud cookie with them. Sheida is Iranian, she is 27 years old, and she got married. Asami is Japanese, actually I am not close with her. When we do activities with partner in Grammar class, teacher decide partner as me and her.


Writing is always difficult. I don't know whether above sentences are correct. If somebody see this, tell me please. But I think nobody come here. Good job~

No comments: