Tuesday, May 15, 2007

My second session in GGLS has been started.

My Classes
Grammar 8, Speaking Globally, Academy Writing I, Reading 8

I wished that there were a lot of foreign students in my classes. Oh.. Three of my classes have ten students. And half of them are foreign students. It is better than last session. I will get along with them. But there is a little strange thing. Most foreign students who take same class with me are women. One of them is a man. And most Korean students who take same class with me are men. Interesting..;

Anyway, today I went to the DMV(Department of Motor Vehicles) to get a license. When I came in there, I didn't know what I need to do. So, I asked an old man who looked like a guard. He told me friendly, so I could do what I needed. I enrolled and took a writing exam. And I passed! Yeah~ I missed only two questions. Although it was a little difficult, I was lucky. Now I can take driving test and I will get a driver license if pass it. OK, I will buy a car ASAP. And then a beautiful life in America will come to me. A car travel!

No comments: