Wednesday, May 30, 2007

May 28, 2007

After I came back home, I went to Natalia and David's home. We were supposed to see a movie today. All of us didn't have a car. We wanted Ian, Taiwanese student, to go together because he had a car, but he didn't want to go. We had to take a bus.
America is crazy because public transportation is very very very inconvenient. We waited a bus for almost an hour. Oh, god.


-David and Natalia. They are brother and sister. They are Indonesian.


-David and me. Oh, I hate my face;


-This is a one-day bus ticket. $5.25..too expensive.

Anyway, we went to the theater, we watched 'The Pirates of Caribbean 3'. I had waited for an year to see this movie! Wow, it was very good! Although I couldn't understand everything, I understood story. Its running time was almost three hours. I could've died because of pee;
After this movie, we were going to go an Indonesian restaurant, but we changed our schedule because it was too rate. We just went back David and Natalia's home, and I went back my home. Riding a bicycle at night in America is dangerous and scary;

No comments: