Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Academic Writing I - A Person Who Has Made a Difference in My Life

A Person Who Has Made a Difference in My Life : Jisung Park

Jisung Park is the best soccer player in Korea. But some years ago, he was not famous because his physical condition was not good. He was small and thin. He also had flat feet. A person who has flat feet cannot run for a long time. So, none of Korean soccer clubs did not want him to play soccer for their team. He had to go through hard time. He went to Japan and entered one of Japanese soccer team which was not popular. But he did not give up and tried hard. He proved that he could play well even though he did not have good physical condition. Because of his effort, he was able to play at 2002 Korea-Japan World Cup as one of Korean national player.

After the World Cup, he became a player of one of Dutch soccer club because of his incredible activity. He also played very well i Holland. Finally, he became a player of one of England soccer club, Manchester United, which is the best soccer club in the world. He overcame everything.

As I saw his success, I realized that effort is the best way to succeed. I learned that if I tried something hard, it would be done. I try to do my best every time as he did.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Every time I need to someone who is important for me, I write about Jisung Park. It is good because I don't need to worry about who I should choose to write. And I can show people who Jisung Park is.

No comments: