Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tomorrow..

I have 2 job interviews. Asiana IDT and Pantec. Oh.. I'm kinda nervous now.
I don't worry about the interviews. Actually, a little bit. But the ting I'm worried most is Chinese Letter Test in Asiana IDT. Why are you doing this? Why should I take that test? It's so hard..ㅡㅜ
Now, I'm confused. I don't know what to do to be ready for the interviews. Should I just take a good sleep? or should I study hard?

Anyways, I heard that the interview result of Samsung SDS might be released on November 3rd. I hope I will be passed. If I am passed, I'll stop what I've done so far, the job hunting. I'll do what I like to do but haven't been able to do. If I can't get a job in Samsung... I don't even wanna think of it.

Oh, so much pressure is coming. Go away you damn bastard. What I can do and what I have to do is just waiting and being hopeful.

No comments: